I found this offer on Chinabuye... is it a good choice for tablet?I want to use a che

Kiwily

May 18, 2011
I want to use a cheap tablet for reading purposes indoor only, so I searched a little and i found this option on Chinabuye http://www.**************/8-inch-an...-wifi-802-11b-g-n-300m-dsp-support-flash-10-1.
At 84$ mark i couldn't find any other more powerful version. I would use this mostly for book/comic book reading and i also like the android market usability on the side. I know that kindle is the best for readers but this is actually cheaper considering no shipping costs and stuff. So what do you have to argue ? :) or is it a good deal ?

junaid.kh

Jul 2, 2012
yes its legit :). i'm a chinabuye customer since 5 months and 5 orders.
you can get much devices for same prices on the same website now.
Takecare

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I want to use a cheap tablet for reading purposes indoor only, so I searched a little and i found this option on Chinabuye http://www.**************/8-inch-an...-wifi-802-11b-g-n-300m-dsp-support-flash-10-1.
At 84$ mark i couldn't find any other more powerful version. I would use this mostly for book/comic book reading and i also like the android market usability on the side. I know that kindle is the best for readers but this is actually cheaper considering no shipping costs and stuff. So what do you have to argue ? :) or is it a good deal ?

hello, here is a tab with good specs in that price range from a trusted supporting vendor on this forum. chinabuyer can be hit & miss with quality, shipping times, stock availability etc & after sales support is poor also. not so with this seller, who are friendly , helpful, & above all honest. i have used them several times & they have never let me down. the device has arrived quickly in a1 condition & is genuine, not oem copy tablet. i would always choose to pay a little more for peace of mind than risk problems for the sake of a couple of dollars. if youre prepared to pay a little more, check out the ainol novo paladin, also a very good tab on their site. worth a look in my opinion .

UZone Pad F0 Advance 7 inch Android 2.3 Tablet PC RK2918 ARM Cortex A8 Support Wifi 3G Camera Video Chatting UZone Pad F0 Advance 7 inch Android 2.3 Tablet PC RK2918 ARM Cortex A8 Support Wifi 3G Camera Video Chatting [UZF0] - $89.99 : China Tablet P

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Hi Kiwily, you may check Ainol Novo 7 Tornados: Ainol Novo 7 Tornado - 7 inch Amlogic 8729-M3L Tablet Only $109.99!

luntan24

Jul 3, 2012
Very perfect your post is! I just read articles of other's before, and this time I am pondering your words seriously. It is my appreciation to learn from you something.