Oct 27, 2011
Hello
I have a zt-180 512 ddr2 - 4GB -wifi
I having a problem that the device does not work
Light blue only
And a black screen
== This is exactly what happened =======
i try to upgrad the device but did not pass
I tried the installation from the memory card but without the benefit of . Software placed in the memory card in a folder zt-update
and I trying to install through computer . i connect the device to the computer and install the driver
After that i run a program "burntool" and light is green and i push start icon
After that told me to remove cable and press the button to restore
But the surprise the device does not work and only a black screen and when connected to a computer Again not connected it i try to connected to computer But without the benefit of
Please help me

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Hi,

Try resetting your zt180 by inserting a large paper-clip in the hole marked reset on the right side of the tablet. Apply some pressure to the clip and then while holding the button down, press the switch to turn on the tablet. Once you do this, the tablet will reset to factory standards. This will take some time. At some point you'll see a black screen with a small green "+" on the screen. Use a ball-point pen to touch this + in the center of the mark (This is the beginning of your tablet's screen recalibration). There will be four more + s to press before the recalibration is finished.

When you have this done, and you have the tablet reset then get back with me. I'll help you get your tablet fully upgraded in short order.

Rob

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum