i my android tab

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
Having my own android is just a dream come true. I just bought it without even knowing that it is one the hottest gadget.

Unfortunately, hehe it cant play flash but the good thing is i can watch youtube.

WMT 2.0.1_88
Generic
KerneL 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty

Hmmm i dont what kind of tablet it is..

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Thanks wicked i thought im using google android OS cause it was stated on its. box

Oh sorry, I meant what version of Android? 2.1, 2.2, 2.3?
Open up settings, click "About" and you should be able to see what version Android its running.
What brand is your tablet?

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
Oh sorry, I meant what version of Android? 2.1, 2.2, 2.3?
Open up settings, click "About" and you should be able to see what version Android its running.
What brand is your tablet?

Is this right..

ModeL Number: Generic
Firmware Version: 1.6
KerneL: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build Number: WMT 2.0.1_88

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Is this right..

ModeL Number: Generic
Firmware Version: 1.6
KerneL: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build Number: WMT 2.0.1_88

Have you tried different browsers? Are you using the stock browser to watch flash content?
Give Skyfire browser a try. Maybe give Dolphin HD a try aswell and see if either works for you.

Make sure you also have the latest Flash from the Market.

kAyToTieLaNg

May 16, 2011
Have you tried different browsers? Are you using the stock browser to watch flash content?
Give Skyfire browser a try. Maybe give Dolphin HD a try aswell and see if either works for you.

Make sure you also have the latest Flash from the Market.

Hmmm im currently using skyfire. I thought it would help me play flash, somehow the video icon there seems to blink when theres upcoming videos but when i started to try to watch it load very slow until you go to the point that it says "There is problem in loading video and were trying to fix it". Thats my only problem in skyfire but its great for browsing and many options you can choose.

I've had already used dolphin but i think its what you call dolphin HD so i will give it a try.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Hmm well I'm pretty sure you need system version 2.2 or higher to use flash. There's no name or brand on the device? There are so many different tabs out so a clue to what brand would help.