i need help with my apad irobot!!

lorrieh77

Aug 17, 2010
im not very happy with this..i can deal with it being slow but...
1. i can not use the apps on it. when ever i try to use them it asks me to log in, i do, then it tells me that i have a bad sim card???
2. not everything is in english. trust me iv tried to make it work.
3. i only get one bar of wifi if i'm lucky.
i just got this and this is how it is out of the box new!!
im i missing something??
if anyone can help me i'd love to hear from you!!
thank you

mckemie

Aug 12, 2010
I just got one of these, too. Either it just doesn't work very well or I don't know how to use it. The main problem is the touch screen just doesn't control things very well. I was able to get connected via wifi, register with the apps store, download fb reader, and download a book. But, I can't read the book because I can't control scrolling. It's not only fb reader; I always fail to get desired results using the touch screen. Using a USB mouse much improves operation. Is it just me? Or is this just a piece of crap? Or does it need revised software?

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
I got mine just today and am having nothing but problems with it. Some of the things on mine are not in English so I think that there is not anything that can be done about that. As for your WiFi, how far away are you from the source? Who cares how strong the signal is as long as it is strong enough to work! Can't help you with the sim card problem sorry.

Hope that this helps some.

lorrieh77

Aug 17, 2010
thanks everyone. i went to a computer store and she helped get it going!! its doing better now...im still not 100% happy with it!!
mckemie iv started useing a pen on my apad irobot! it works!! may not be good for it but at this point i dont care!!