I see a lot of these threads...

Aug 25, 2010
But I hope I will still get a reply.

I have been searching for days now to find what I am looking for, but I don't even know if it exists.

I want a Tablet that I can hang in my Kitchen that I can use for things like recipes and music and maybe stream netflix. But most importantly, I need a tablet that I can use for video chat, Something that I can maybe use google voice/chat or what ever to call people on their Droid or Iphones that support video chat and have it all work.

If this is at all possible, please offer some advice on which Tablet/s do this.

Thank you very much.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
any tablet can be put on a wall ( you will have to rig it but it can be done) and any tablet can play music and there are recipe apps. Netflix isnt an option because there is not a netflix app yet ( but one is coming soon) So the biggest desicion maker for you will be finding a tablet that can video chat and there are tablets out there that lets you video chat. So what i would do if i were you is look for a tablet that supports video chat and a good place is this forum because i know there are threads that discuss video chatting

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
There's not a single shanzhai tablet that meets your criteria right now (beyond the Zpad, but getting that tablet right now is just stupid) because you want to do video chat. Anyone who is recommending you one is a likely spamming.

Depends on how much you are willing to tweak around. You didn't even list a budget.