I-tunes for android acer 500

reddishalien

Mar 8, 2012
My daughter's both have an Acer 500 tablet but it seems Apple do not want to let go and allow them to have their I tunes account's. Please will some one be able to help me, and in turn I may be able to help you as I have a vast knowledge of alot of different things. Thanks Reddishalien

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Forum section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

BDiddy

Aug 19, 2011
I don't quite understand your question--what do you mean by "allow them to have their Itunes accounts"? Are you trying to sync Itunes to the A500? You can't do that directly, but I believe you can do it with an app called Doubletwist. I've never tried it, so maybe others in the forum can weigh in.

Personally, I kind of hate Itunes. I don't have a Mac, and on the PC, Itunes is bloated and slow. The only reason I own an old Ipod is for my car. I much prefer Google Music, which allowed me to upload my ENTIRE music library, and therefore I can access my ENTIRE music library from my tablet or my phone anywhere. Awesome.

markyoung04

Dec 29, 2011
Actually if you install Google music on the PC where ur iTunes music resides you can play all your music except for some older protected songs... for those you just need to rip to DVD and burn back via iTunes. Important that you keep the Google music running on the PC....follow instructions and they should be able to play all iTunes thru any android device it even syncs playlists. I use this every day