I960 unbranded Chinese Tablet

ournev

Sep 28, 2015
I have recently acquired an I960 unbranded tablet from China. It is running Jelly Bean 4.4.2 on Mediatek MT6592T.
I was experiencing 2 problems one of which was a problem with the battery which was solved by installing a new one that was sent to me by the tablet suppliers.
I now want to solve the second problem which is the common one of "not enough space" when of course there is. I have found many remedies that involve deleting various apps etc. but are not solutions, just work-arounds.
I am sure that there is or indeed are many permanent solutions and I am prepared to change the op system in whatever way is best.
So it is here that I am asking for advice on the best/easiest solution. I feel sure that changes to parameters or settings somewhere in the system will fix the problem. The simplest permanent solution would be nice.

I am new to the forum so if this is in the wrong place please tell me.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi ournev, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!