Important****Chinese Tablet*****Important

hamidjuventus

Sep 28, 2011
If you are going to buy Chinese Tablets which are sold under "Infotmic" trademark, be careful about the seller. We had a very bad experience with a company called YUQI in Shenzhen and its manager called Peter.They showed very aggressive before selling the items but after selling everything changed. First we encountered about %25 failing items just coming out from the box specially in battery DE charge and more and more failing items in display and battery after 1 month of work. When we asked to use the warranty they just decided not to answer our emails and when we sent too many emails to them, they just answered and asked us to send the items to them by Post service. The agreed to pay half of the costs but when time came to pay, they just told us they are not going to pay for the customs and we should pay for everything.I have never seen a company like that and their manager has a very bad attitude.Be careful, either don't buy Chinese tablet or forget about YUQI, the worst company I have ever worked with!!!​

Androidicus

Sep 4, 2011
Thanks, for the heads-up.

In my opinion, the market for cheap Chinese knock-offs is going to shrink VERY rapidly now since the U.S. (and North America) is gearing up for "tablet mania" as I like to call it.

The market is finally catching up to the demand with the release of mainstream and affordable Android devices like the Kindle Fire, and such.

The second wave of high-end tablets are also coming very shortly, too. This is why I believe people won't even consider the Chinese tablets when they can get something much better for just a little more. I hate to be nationalist, but I also feel it's better for our economy if people buy products not made in China, as well. This way, the demand shrinks and they can't flood the market with cheap and inferior products like they did before "tablet mania" hit.

Just my two cents...