Installing apps

Gosling

Oct 8, 2010
I must be very stupid. I can't for the life of me figure out how to install apps. I downloaded Aldiko reader and screen says "Ready to install". Then nothing. Can't find any 'install' feature.

Please help.

Many thanks,

Gosling

braveit1

Jul 29, 2010
If you downloaded the APK to the device you should only have to open the file. The instalion process will then show you what components the app will use and ask you if you want to install or cancel. That's it.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I must be very stupid. I can't for the life of me figure out how to install apps. I downloaded Aldiko reader and screen says "Ready to install". Then nothing. Can't find any 'install' feature.

Please help.

Many thanks,

Gosling

Your not stupid this is one of the most asked questions it means your market is bad so they won't install from there look up how to side load apps if your market won't work that thread should help

Skepsis

Sep 19, 2010
THere is an app that means you attach to any countries market, that should work, however it does mean that you need to get that app. you might get it from a non-market site but you will need to enable the unknown source setting in Applications