introducing myself and asking a question.

jasonmark

Jul 17, 2013
Hi my name is jason iam 40 years old and I live in the UK. I love android, I have a samsung galaxy s3 as my phone and have a versus 9.7inch dual core touchpad. I have been on a big learning curve recently and although im not at the rooting stage of my android knowledge im getting there. I have joined primarily to have a question answered, and to increse my knowledge base. Anyone know why my micro usb on my tablet wont let me charge thtough it I have read s bit about this topic but nothing specific to my versus tablet. Cant wait to learn more.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jason, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. The thread @ http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/53718-thinking-about-rooting-your-tablet.html might be of particular interest to you. With regard to not being able to charge via the micro usb, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!