Is there any site, to downland offline installer file for Android?

eimaldorani

Nov 29, 2012
HI
Is there any site, to downland offline installer file for Android?
like skype, in other words, I don't have internet connection my device runs Android, Can I doenload the setup file directly to my laptop runs Windows7, then transfer it to my device runs Android, to instal it there?

Solution?؟ I wanna download things directly to my laptop runs windows7
Then, later on, will transfer it to the device runs Android, to instal them.

But, it seems, that Google-Play-Store needs registration, and it seems, I must be log-in from the device which runs the Android, not from another system runs windows.

“You haven’t accessed the Google Play Store app on your device with this email account."
Your phone or tablet isn’t a supported device. There is no way to manually add your phone or tablet to the device list on play.google.com, and you will not be able to use the Google Play website.
https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1141080

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi welcome to the forum. You should be able to load apps onto your device without internet access. This is called side loading but may require root access and you may need to turn on "allow unknown sources" in the settings. There are specific apps for installing other apps (the install files are known as .apk) and some of the file explorers also have the ability built-in. To install one of these file explorers or apk installers you may need to install them through ADB so they can then install the other apk files.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

You cannot download the apps from Google and then install them manually. You will have to find the install files (.apk as JP pointed out) to your computer. Be aware you could get some viruses or malware getting these from 3rd party sites.

Depending on your computer and tablet, there are a few options:
1 - Computer has a WiFi card - use the program Connectify on your laptop to create a WiFi access point with your PC so your tablet connects through your PC to get online. Use it only when you need to add content to your tablet
2 - If you have options for Tethering in Settings - Wireless & Networks - More, connect your tablet via USB to your PC and then see if you can enable USB tethering and get your tablet online through your PC. You will have to enable internet connection sharing through your Windows computer:
3 - If you have Android 4.X, you can get a USB to ethernet adapter like this: Amazon.com: BobjGear USB to RJ45 Compact Fast Ethernet Adapter made for Android Tablets; also works with Ultrabooks, Windows, Linux, Mac, Wii, ChromeOS. BobjGear One Year Adapter Limited Warranty Included.: Computers & Accessories and then use an ethernet cable to get online.

Last edited by a moderator: