Jelly Bean for AllWinner Chinise Tablet "Xinc"

Firefawx

Sep 9, 2012
I recently bought this tablet, and apparently has many problems with the operating system Android Ice Cream Sandwich. For this reason I wanted to know if someone had cooked a ROM with the latest update of Android 4.1.

The tablet is Chinese and does not have a brand name itself, therefore it is difficult to find software that is compatible, but perhaps with these specifications, you can do something about it.

Wholesale Android 4.0 Tablet PC - 7 Inch Android Tablet From China

:confused: Although the first question I have is whether it is possible to install Jelly Bean, what are the minimum requirements of the Jelly Bean rom?

If anyone here knows if there is a rom or hardware requirements known to cook a rom JellyBean, please ask him to help us.

D

Dawnstar

Hello

I have just installed New JB on my system CUBE U30GT you will need a (Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.5) And a (JB update) I don't think there is a minimum requirements on tablets i could be wrong! Anyway Android Ice Cream Sandwich is slow. if you don't know how to update you tablet i can give you a guild?.

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang.5000

Sep 20, 2012
Hi. I just purchase a Newsmy S5 here in China...Could you please assist me on how to upgrade android 4.0.3 to Jelly Bean (4.1)? Please provide also the JB update. Thank you very much and looking forward for your kind assistance.

D

Dawnstar

Hi. I just purchase a Newsmy S5 here in China...Could you please assist me on how to upgrade android 4.0.3 to Jelly Bean (4.1)? Please provide also the JB update. Thank you very much and looking forward for your kind assistance.

Hello

Do your Chinese tablet have a Dualcore CPU Rockchip?