Jetflicks on Fake Flytouch

Joeyspindler

Jul 30, 2010
I have a generic flytouch device that i have installed the new working market rom(tipstir). It works great and i love it. my only issue is that i can not get Jetflicks to work properly. this is my 4th android device (2nd tablet) and Jetflicks plays perfectly on the others. when i use it on this device it wants to download the show and then when it plays there is no video. On my other devices it does not download just plays directly from the site. I was wondering if there is a video player that i need to download or something that i need to install to make it work correctly.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
What Android OS does this support?
There is a lot of stuff that's out that doesn't play on the Android OS v1.6. More will play on Android OS v2.1
What Android OS are you running on the other two?

Joeyspindler

Jul 30, 2010
On my phones i am running 2.2 but on my gentouch 78 i am running your latest update. I know that on my wife's doid eris that it was running 1.6 and it worked fine before she got the update.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
On my phones i am running 2.2 but on my gentouch 78 i am running your latest update. I know that on my wife's doid eris that it was running 1.6 and it worked fine before she got the update.

What was on the 1.6 prior to the update? What build?