just ordered flytouch 3 superpad 3 - is this a clone????

sam26matthews

May 16, 2011
just ordered off ebay a flytouch 3 superpad 3 - is this a clone?? didnt notice it said superpad 3 till after i completed my order. I had checked all the details of product before i placed order so i didnt order a flytouch 2 by mistake, then after i finished order i notice the whole superpad 3 thing :confused: could someone please tell me if i've made big mistake and ordered wrong thing, thanks!!

link to flytouch 3 ive just bought - 10.2" ANDROID 2.2 FLYTOUCH 3 SUPERPAD 3 TABLET UK - 8GB on eBay (end time 15-Jun-11 21:04:47 BST)

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I couldn't see the ports but I'm 99% sure that you bought a SuperPAD 2/Flytouch III.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Richardj

Mar 16, 2011
Advertised as Flytouch 3 Superpad 3. On the box it just says SuperPad III.
Everything seems to be ok with it apart from the Android Market, it works ok but doesn't show all available apps like my Galaxy S does. Apps that aren't showing are google maps, navigation, sky maps and games. Is there any way to get the market working as it should.
Any help would be much appreciated

Pics showing the ports on the pad

caiobr

Jun 2, 2011
Everything seems to be ok with it apart from the Android Market, it works ok but doesn't show all available apps like my Galaxy S does. Apps that aren't showing are google maps, navigation, sky maps and games. Is there any way to get the market working as it should.

I have the same as you, I'm new to the forum and am reading the threads looking for information, but what I do when I want that app does not appear on the market, download it in my sgs, put it in the micro sd and transfer to the tablet. Most of the times thats works

last2nite

Jun 11, 2011
From what I have read online, There are supposedly 4 different factories now making clones / knock-off Flytouch3's. Due to the nature of cheap chinesecut-throat manufacturing environment, some have sub-bar components and other have smaller or fake batteries (list 6400mah but only have 3200mah). The iBex Flytouch3 is considered the highest quality version with a 8000mah battery. Try google-ing "Supepad III Sawee10" there are several different firmware models out now - some of which are not upgradeable.

http://androidforums.com/gome-flyto...ch-3-latest-flytouch-3-fake-clone-beware.html

It is my feeling that you have a half and half chance of getting a non-branded Flytouch3 that is "as described."

Copied from this announcement:

I felt today it was very important to warn fellow Android tablet users about a new phase in the clone wars of the Flytouch 3 apad tablet computer. The reason I decided to warn users of the danger of buying fake FT3’s is because I’ve been getting so many private messages from users who have been scammed recently by bogus sellers, and more importantly by some larger sites who are outright defrauding customers.

So firstly I will detail why it’s very important to check this Flytouch 3 buying guide and also why it’s important to follow the advice in this apad buying guide.

As many veteran FT3 users are aware, many sellers of fake tablets have been pushing the sawee10 as the Flytouch 3 for the past year, leaving recipients of the tablet angry and feeling bitter and ripped off. This also hurts the heart of the Android tablet community as customers first impressions are beyond unacceptable.

One of those sellers I will use as an example in this instance (I have no problems naming and shaming the culprits which I will do further down in this article) is mxxxxxmobiles. not only did they push sawee10 tablets as Flytouch 3’s for the past year, then often having customers pay to return the fake tablets and then never sending them their money or another tablet. They are now pushing another fake unit and claiming it is a Disco based Flytouch 3.

Thankfully the dirty factory that was pushing out the extremely poor quality clones of the FT 3 disco model has been closed down by the local government authorities for counterfeiting and also a long list of illegal business practices, including child slave labor forced labor, handling stolen components, blackmail of staff, and torture of staff (by way of some isolated incidents that occurred on 2 young male factory staff when bosses inflicted cigarette burns on their arms because they didn’t want to work all night).

This has caused rogue sellers to now start pushing a reworked mutant of the Sawee10 onto unsuspecting customers. This Sawee10 mutant is being pushed as the FT3 P041. I can tell you right now there is no such thing as a FT3 P041 based tablet computer. The P041 system is used by the ibex Facepad, which operates perfectly on the exact and correct Facepad hardware, it’s actually a very reliable and robust update to the popular Facepad.

I’m not aware of the factory that is producing the fake FT3 that uses the P041 (mutant Sawee10 system), but I would not be surprised if it’s using the same disgusting business tactics as the factory that was just closed down that produced the fake disco10 clones (also sold previously by sites such as mxxxxxmobiles).

Something to bare in mind regarding the current buying situation for anyone considering a fake FT3 Disco tablet computer is that the only stock of these Disco fakes floating around amongst the rogue sellers are repaired returned units, so not only are they clone quality, they are repaired b-stock of a clone quality unit. Avoid like the bubonic plague at all costs.

At the time of writing all the rogue sellers only have FT3 P041 fake mutant tablets due to the bogus factory being closed down by the authorities. So I felt it was very important to give everyone a heads up and it might save them from the fate of some users who have been ripped off and sent a P041 when they are expecting a Disco Flytouch 3 clone.

There has never been a better time to buy a real ibex Flytouch 3, which uses a high quality build and components with all specifications guaranteed to be correct by the resellers. Buying from an ibex authorized reseller is a stress free secure way to obtain what is a great value tablet with a very large following and community.

Incase anyone didn’t understand, the P041 Fake FT3 is not compatible with any of the existing firmware or custom firmware created by heroes of the FT3 development community, such as Tim and his large selection ROMs which he has significantly improved over the official releases.

I wanted to also warn users that a propaganda campaign is currently in full swing by the pushers of the bogus P041 based FT3. This is currently infecting quite a few Android tablet forums and leaving users confused. So to avoid prospective buyers from being confused or ripped off I’ve put together this Check-list and a guide to which sellers to avoid to ensure you get exactly what you order.

Essential Buying Checklist
1. Does the Flytouch 3 come in a box that says ibex in the top left corner?
2. Is the seller listed in the ******** authorized ibex resellers list?
3. Does the seller list 32GB Flytouch 3 apads?
4. Does the seller guarantee all specifications to be correct?
5. Does the Flytouch 3 have an 8000 mAh battery listed in the specifications?

If the answer is yes to all of these 5 entries you should be safe in the knowledge that you have done everything you need to ensure you get a real and high quality product.

Yes it’s true the ibex Flytouch 3 isn’t 100% bug free, but it’s significantly a much better deal than the fake tablets. No tablet is bug free, even the 800 USD variety. It’s true the real ibex tablet is roughly 10 dollars more than the fakes, but what you get for the extra ten dollars is worth every cent.

With the possibility of even obtaining a 50% to 80% OK clone of the FT3 now totally impossible, here is a list of current sellers who have been caught red handed and are still actively pushing the bogus P041 FT3 tablets:

Do not buy from these known pushers of the P041 fake FT3

Dealxxxxxxxx.com (also guilty of Sawee10 bate and switch)
All ali based B2C based stores. (Also guilty of sawee10 bate and switch)
Paxxxwxxx.com (Also guilty of sawee10 bate and switch)
Mxxxxxmobiles.com (Also guilty of sawee10 bate and switch)
If you like to buy from ebay, I suggest you use a reseller from the authorized ibex resellers list to ensure you get what you pay for.

If you know of anymore FT3 P041 fake sellers, please PM their details and I will add them to the list so I can warn everyone.

Buy safely from this list of authorized ibex FT3 real disco10 resellers
Link to real Flytouch 3 resellers list

aPadTVadmin

http://androidforums.com/gome-flyto...ch-3-latest-flytouch-3-fake-clone-beware.html

Last edited:

dusk2dawn

Jun 24, 2011
Hi,
im totally new to the tablet/android market can i just bought a flytouch3/superpad2 frpm a ebay. Silly me i did research into this tablet after i actually made payment and now waiting for its arrival instead of researching before purchase so i found out from lots of forums that there was plenty of fake/cloned flytouch/superpad3. I then emailed my seller and they assured me that what i bought from them is genuine flytouch3/superpad2 but the box that comes with the tablet will say flytouch3/super3. (so is this a fake????)
So if somebody can please help me and tell me if i'm getting the real deal i will be much appreiciate.
Thank you in advance
Link where i purchased from=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330576257159&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

inventor1998

Jun 26, 2011
I ordered what I thought was a flytouch 3 superpad 2. But, when it came on the box it said superpad 3. Here is the link where I bought it from:

10" Flytouch 3 III Superpad 2 Android 2.2 Tablet 512MB

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Flytouch-3-I...11200431QQcategoryZ171485QQvarZQQcmdZViewItem

I have read forums that said the superpad 3 is fake. Does anyone know if this is a fake and what I should do if it is? Please help. Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum

last2nite

Jun 11, 2011
if you are happy with it keep it.

If you feel the seller was deceitful and sent you a sub-par tablet, then, send it back and get a real iBex Flytouch 3. The main difference is the Superpad III has a smaller 5000mah battery - the iBex Flytouch3 has a 8000mah battery.

Also, try googling "Superpad III Sawee10" and there will be a lot of warnings. Many clones cannot be upgraded which means you may not be able to run the custom roms, or the iBex Android 3.0 Rom once it is released.

If you do not want to buy from the authorized Flytouch3 seller sites, this ebay sellers seems to have the original / non-clones for a little bit more:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/norikus/m.html

shos260288 | eBay

France:

[URL]http://shop.ebay.fr/jmax-dog/m.html

[/URL]

Last edited:

last2nite

Jun 11, 2011
Quick Guide Flytouch3 real or clone guide to tell if what you got, what you are buying is a fake or not.

1) Packaging:
Ask to see the box / packaging: Anything saying Superpad III / "Superpai III" is probablly a Sawee Clone and should be avoided.
2) Battery Capacity:
Check description for Battery Capacity; Real Flytouch3's have 8000mah batteries: If no battery capacity is noted, it is probably left out for a reason and you can assume it is only 3000mah-5000mah. Don't ask if it is 8000mah as they will say anyting to get a sale; You could ask, "What is the battery capacity?"
3) Firmware:
Ask what firmware version - (although heard the Sawee10 factory has changed the firmware name to Disco9 or Disco10, wwe10).
4) Known Brand:
Safest bet is the iBex Flytouch3 Brand tablet.

Found this cool Flytouch3 resource page during my online searches...

Flytouch 3 - Jean Galea | WordPress Developer in Malta | Web Design and Web Development

ray1970

Apr 5, 2011
Hi
Been selling superpad for over a year now have going on 800 postive feedbacks on superpad tablets,let me please tell you something the IBEX is a box only it as the same DISCO silver or black,P041 silver or black model,every model
is the same wether it comes in a superpad boxII,superpadIII, clear box or a supposed real IBEX model,they have the exact same motherboard as each other same speakers battery etc,the only different model is the new black edition they have better speakers,bigger battery,different touch screen 9v charge on the po41.Easiest way to show you IBEX is just a box is to do a company search for IBEX research is in USA you will not find anything about that in USA and IBEX company supposed to be in CHINA try and find that company does not exist,try and do a search through registered companies in CHINA they is nothing.ALL you have is a on line business that gets boxes made in a IBEX logo and says everyone elses are FAKE so they can sell there exact same superpad for more money,do a google search on that seller and see what people say about them,i have opened 1 tablet up of every superpad/flytouch i have ever ordered and they is no difference in any of them,even those with so-called bigger batteries last as long as there 6,400mha brothers.its just a CHINA seller selling flytouch/superpad in IBEX BOXES and remember sellers in CHINA will say anything to sell there products, ALSO THEY SIGN UP TO THESE FORUMS TO SAY EVERYTHING IS FAKE BUT IBEX DO A SEARCH ON IBEX FALSE

stahlm

Aug 13, 2011
i have the same tablet but I have a problem with it, who it powers off, everything that I downloaded is deleated, it keeps the setting and the apps that I put on there right after I first powered it up, but then after powering it off more then one time, it now restores it back to the original apps any idea whats going on or anyone else having the same problem?

thanks

Pics showing the ports on the pad

last2nite

Jun 11, 2011
This is false. iBex is the original / real brand for the Flytouch3. Google "Superpad III Sawee10" and there are many threads with people getting scammed by these clones.

iBex Tablets have 8000mah batteries, Disco10 Firmware and original Flytouch3 packaging - all 3 things that you need to look for.

I read on another forum that Ray is really a reseller from the UK (tornado components) who got stuck with a bunch of clones.

Copied from this announcement:

http://androidforums.com/gome-flytouch-3/396917-p041-flytouch-3-latest-flytouch-3-fake-clone-beware.html

I felt today it was very important to warn fellow Android tablet users about a new phase in the clone wars of the Flytouch 3 apad tablet computer. The reason I decided to warn users of the danger of buying fake FT3’s is because I’ve been getting so many private messages from users who have been scammed recently by bogus sellers, and more importantly by some larger sites who are outright defrauding customers.

So firstly I will detail why it’s very important to check this Flytouch 3 buying guide and also why it’s important to follow the advice in this apad buying guide.

As many veteran FT3 users are aware, many sellers of fake tablets have been pushing the sawee10 as the Flytouch 3 for the past year, leaving recipients of the tablet angry and feeling bitter and ripped off. This also hurts the heart of the Android tablet community as customers first impressions are beyond unacceptable.

One of those sellers I will use as an example in this instance (I have no problems naming and shaming the culprits which I will do further down in this article) is mxxxxxmobiles. not only did they push sawee10 tablets as Flytouch 3’s for the past year, then often having customers pay to return the fake tablets and then never sending them their money or another tablet. They are now pushing another fake unit and claiming it is a Disco based Flytouch 3.

Thankfully the dirty factory that was pushing out the extremely poor quality clones of the FT 3 disco model has been closed down by the local government authorities for counterfeiting and also a long list of illegal business practices, including child slave labor forced labor, handling stolen components, blackmail of staff, and torture of staff (by way of some isolated incidents that occurred on 2 young male factory staff when bosses inflicted cigarette burns on their arms because they didn’t want to work all night).

This has caused rogue sellers to now start pushing a reworked mutant of the Sawee10 onto unsuspecting customers. This Sawee10 mutant is being pushed as the FT3 P041. I can tell you right now there is no such thing as a FT3 P041 based tablet computer. The P041 system is used by the ibex Facepad, which operates perfectly on the exact and correct Facepad hardware, it’s actually a very reliable and robust update to the popular Facepad.

I’m not aware of the factory that is producing the fake FT3 that uses the P041 (mutant Sawee10 system), but I would not be surprised if it’s using the same disgusting business tactics as the factory that was just closed down that produced the fake disco10 clones (also sold previously by sites such as mxxxxxmobiles).

Something to bare in mind regarding the current buying situation for anyone considering a fake FT3 Disco tablet computer is that the only stock of these Disco fakes floating around amongst the rogue sellers are repaired returned units, so not only are they clone quality, they are repaired b-stock of a clone quality unit. Avoid like the bubonic plague at all costs.

At the time of writing all the rogue sellers only have FT3 P041 fake mutant tablets due to the bogus factory being closed down by the authorities. So I felt it was very important to give everyone a heads up and it might save them from the fate of some users who have been ripped off and sent a P041 when they are expecting a Disco Flytouch 3 clone.

There has never been a better time to buy a real ibex Flytouch 3, which uses a high quality build and components with all specifications guaranteed to be correct by the resellers. Buying from an ibex authorized reseller is a stress free secure way to obtain what is a great value tablet with a very large following and community.

Incase anyone didn’t understand, the P041 Fake FT3 is not compatible with any of the existing firmware or custom firmware created by heroes of the FT3 development community, such as Tim and his large selection ROMs which he has significantly improved over the official releases.

I wanted to also warn users that a propaganda campaign is currently in full swing by the pushers of the bogus P041 based FT3. This is currently infecting quite a few Android tablet forums and leaving users confused. So to avoid prospective buyers from being confused or ripped off I’ve put together this Check-list and a guide to which sellers to avoid to ensure you get exactly what you order.

Essential Buying Checklist
1. Does the Flytouch 3 come in a box that says ibex in the top left corner?
2. Is the seller listed in the ******** authorized ibex resellers list?
3. Does the seller list 32GB Flytouch 3 apads?
4. Does the seller guarantee all specifications to be correct?
5. Does the Flytouch 3 have an 8000 mAh battery listed in the specifications?

If the answer is yes to all of these 5 entries you should be safe in the knowledge that you have done everything you need to ensure you get a real and high quality product.

Yes it’s true the ibex Flytouch 3 isn’t 100% bug free, but it’s significantly a much better deal than the fake tablets. No tablet is bug free, even the 800 USD variety. It’s true the real ibex tablet is roughly 10 dollars more than the fakes, but what you get for the extra ten dollars is worth every cent.

With the possibility of even obtaining a 50% to 80% OK clone of the FT3 now totally impossible, here is a list of current sellers who have been caught red handed and are still actively pushing the bogus P041 FT3 tablets:

Do not buy from these known pushers of the P041 fake FT3

Dealxxxxxxxx.com (also guilty of Sawee10 bate and switch)
All ali based B2C based stores. (Also guilty of sawee10 bate and switch)
Paxxxwxxx.com (Also guilty of sawee10 bate and switch)
Mxxxxxmobiles.com (Also guilty of sawee10 bate and switch)
If you like to buy from ebay, I suggest you use a reseller from the authorized ibex resellers list to ensure you get what you pay for.

If you know of anymore FT3 P041 fake sellers, please PM their details and I will add them to the list so I can warn everyone.

Buy safely from this list of authorized ibex FT3 real disco10 resellers
Link to real Flytouch 3 resellers list

******** admin

The iBex Flytouch 4 Multi-touch is out now: Flytouch 4 Adds Multi-Touch, Built-in 3g, Crushes Zenithink E98 ZT-180 III

Last edited:

tornadoltd

Aug 16, 2011
This is false. iBex is the original / real brand for the Flytouch3. Google "Superpad III Sawee10" and there are many threads with people getting scammed by these clones.

iBex Tablets have 8000mah batteries, Disco10 Firmware and original Flytouch3 packaging - all 3 things that you need to look for.

I read on another forum that Ray is really a reseller from the UK (tornado components) who got stuck with a bunch of clones.

The iBex Flytouch 4 Multi-touch is out now: Flytouch 4 Adds Multi-Touch, Built-in 3g, Crushes Zenithink E98 ZT-180 III

Please NOT YOU AGAIN !. I saw you have signed up to many forums and posting
exactly the same content (Fake Flytouch 3 Guide: Superpad III, Jpad Sawee10 Beware - Android Forums)
Is something wrong with your head or chinagrabber
is paying lot of money to you or they just have gave you a free fake superpad
ibex tablet ?

please, stop posting bull****s, as it is a true that
Flytouch name was a LONG time before Ibex started rebranding Superpad tablets
into a box with Ibex logo and started false campaing with washing people brains
that only they make real tablets.

In a summary I think that Ibex makes
fake Superpads ?, LOL.