just ordered flytouch 3 superpad 3 - is this a clone????

gary65plus

Jun 19, 2011
I bought a "Flytouch Superpad 111" from a supposedly "US" seller, turns out it was from China. Ebay refunded my money. The Seller was Odemflash I would not recommend buying from him. I still can't get on line with it. IT boots up but cannot connect to my home wireless. Any suggestions?

theroys88

Oct 25, 2011
I find it curious that there is no serial numbers on any of these tablets. No information of any kind in the owner's manuals in regards who makes them. No support from any manufacturer. Or any information of any manufacturer. Only warranties via vendors. Guys wake up. They are all clones. You are all being duped! All of these factories are just about identical and using the same components. Thus the identical outer shell including the written icons for each input/output. Only difference being variations of firmware and battery size.

Last edited:

theroys88

Oct 25, 2011
You trolls out there-esp Ibex trolls. Give me a address and phone number for the Ibex factory and a website with support info. I dare ya!

jshep303

Nov 21, 2011
i tried to do a factory reset on this thing and now its froze on the flashing android screen. can i fix this problem or am i screwed? any help would be great.

theroys88

Oct 25, 2011
Did you try flashing either Tim6a or Funnycomb via a micro sd card? If that doesn't work, you are going to have to open her up and reformat the micro sd card that is inside of it and flash with your firmware. There is a thread on opening the Flytouch somewhere on this forum.

theroys88

Oct 25, 2011
I hear chirps and more chirps. Where are the Ibex defenders with a phone number and a physical address and a website for their phantom factory? They cannot give you one.!There tablets are being sourced out to the same factories that make all the other so called clones. They are just giving them specific instructions to use a larger battery and outsourcing a company to put there name on the box. Come on Apadtv forum administrator who filters all posts and decides which ones he will allow to be posted. Have posted a few that dared ask such crazy questions. They never made to the forum. Prove me wrong and give us a website and a address and phone number so we can see that this is actually a real Ibex factory that manufactures these tablets.

Last edited:

theroys88

Oct 25, 2011
So that's your help??? I already know its a clone.

They have you brainwashed to! There are no clones. If anything, Ibex tablets are Gome clones. It's like Insignia. Like the Insignia Blu-ray player which is a Best Buy house brand. My friend has it and I have the Magnavox Blu-ray player. Guess what. They are same. I even updated my Magnavox with the Insignia firmware via their website. Same thing. Some company in China made the unit for both companies. Happens all the time and most consumers are oblivious to it. I will say that my Flytouch 3 is a cheap tablet. I did not get a bargain by buying. Components are cheap. Zero support from anyone. Had to send it back on my dime to China and still waiting for a replacement. I will most likely sell it on E-bay to recup some of the cost.

gary65plus

Jun 19, 2011
So glad you know so much!! I don't, I just bought my first epad, and I'll go with someone who knows more than I. And I have checked on several forums and they all say the same thing. My Flytouch 3 is a cheap tablet, bought it on Ebay from an supposedly U.S. seller, turns out it wasn't. And I still can't get on line with it. How ever I refused to send it back to China and filed a complaint with Ebay resolution center. The resolution Center refunded my money and said I didn't have to send it back, because of the sellers policy violations. Its still a piece of crap, would rather have had an Ibex Flytouch, I may have had a better chance of getting a good one. Don't buy from "Odemflash"

theroys88

Oct 25, 2011
So glad you know so much!! I don't, I just bought my first epad, and I'll go with someone who knows more than I. And I have checked on several forums and they all say the same thing. My Flytouch 3 is a cheap tablet, bought it on Ebay from an supposedly U.S. seller, turns out it wasn't. And I still can't get on line with it. How ever I refused to send it back to China and filed a complaint with Ebay resolution center. The resolution Center refunded my money and said I didn't have to send it back, because of the sellers policy violations. Its still a piece of crap, would rather have had an Ibex Flytouch, I may have had a better chance of getting a good one. Don't buy from "Odemflash"

I sent mine back and the seller is sending me a herotab. I agree that the flytouch 3 is a very cheaply made tablet and it's performance shows. Trust me that u will not be any happier if u bought a ibex. As u can see that none of the ibex employees have responded to my questions.

Last edited:

wmac

Dec 4, 2011
I bought a "Flytouch Superpad 111" from a supposedly "US" seller, turns out it was from China. Ebay refunded my money. The Seller was Odemflash I would not recommend buying from him. I still can't get on line with it. IT boots up but cannot connect to my home wireless. Any suggestions?

Hi gary65plus, did you fix your wifi connection problem?

gary65plus

Jun 19, 2011
No, I could not find a solution for it. Everything on it works except the wifi, which makes it almost usless. Its not a Disco model.