Just purchased a Google Android 2.2 AMLogic A9 and I am looking for a manual

Soundcheck

Sep 8, 2011
I purchased a tablet and I am trying to connect to my cell phone through the BlueTooth connections so I can use my tablet with google maps and other programs. It looks to me that it setup fine on the cell phone but the tablet says they are "Paired but not connected". How do I get it to connect? Would finding a manual for the tablet be what I need or a book on the Android operating system be what I need?

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
I purchased a tablet and I am trying to connect to my cell phone through the BlueTooth connections so I can use my tablet with google maps and other programs. It looks to me that it setup fine on the cell phone but the tablet says they are "Paired but not connected". How do I get it to connect? Would finding a manual for the tablet be what I need or a book on the Android operating system be what I need?

Please rephrase your question. What exactly are you trying to do? Allow the tablet to use your phone's internet or the other way round?

beastman

May 8, 2011
Use pdanet Tablet. Install on both phone (server) and tablet (client). On the client you need to configure the proxies and port like it says. Proxies 127.0.0.1 and port 1234.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum