jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Not a screen shot, but kinda funny-

$TOC.gif

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I saw this Sony store today and they have the biggest phone I'm I've seen so far, I forgot the name but you are are the Sony guyJB, you probably know what I'm talking about.... I wonder if it's any good, I ike the size...

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Android Tablet

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I don't have a foam cheesehead either.

Sony does make excellent products. Just don't buy from them as they have crappy customer service.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I don't have a foam cheesehead either.

My mistake, I thought you were a Packer fan. They all have cheeseheads don't they?

BTW In think your bear has wandered off into Illinois. They've had pictures and movies of him on the news just about every night lately.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Mostly it's the tourists who come here for a Packer game that have the cheeseheads. I think some of them might be closet Bear fans. :)

That could be my bear down there. He probably is mad because JP hasn't been sending my payments. Do you even have beer down there?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Nice to see you again guys!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Let me post a screenshot, I haven't in a long time! I remember when we had problems to take a screenshot with the nook after rooting it!

$ForumRunner_20140621_080237.png

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Not sure if I can post a photo from the browser on my tablet, but here goes....

We got a new dog, Misty. She doesn't like anybody! But for good reason. She is six yrs old and was only ever used for breeding. She got abandoned with 16 other dogs when the breeder got sick and was unable to tell anyone where the dogs were. A wonderful volunteer Eskie rescue organization, Heart Bandits, was able to arrange for Misty to be brought up all the way from Southern Indiana, to Neenah Wi where we picked her up.