Keyboard Alternative.

tae254

Dec 20, 2010
If you were having problems with your keyboard on the edges and the space bar when trying to type try the gingerbread 2.3 keyboard. Works great for me and i no longer have problems typing and using the space bar.

gbkb-2.1 (1).apk

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Cool thanks for sharing what devices do you use it on

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

tae254

Dec 20, 2010
Im currently using it on my Sylvania Android Tablet, Galaxy Tab, and Epic 4G.. Works great on all of them.

npmt

Dec 6, 2010
Tried it before, and with this one, buttons too small on S7

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

kxs783kms

Dec 20, 2010

I think there is a Density app on the market that might correct this. Not sure if it will work on this device. I'll check and get back with you.

tae254

Dec 20, 2010

Download lcddensity on the market, install, give root rights and confirm the density already written.
The device reboots and it's good.

npmt

Dec 6, 2010
Download lcddensity on the market, install, give root rights and confirm the density already written.
The device reboots and it's good.

Wouldnt that change the lcd density of the whole interface instead of just the keyboard

kxs783kms

Dec 20, 2010
I thought that as long as you change it back to the original density after or before the last reboot, then I will change to keyboard to a larger size, but put the UI's density back to it's original size. I could be wrong though. I'm going off using this on my Droid X, so it definitely could be different.