Le Pan II and Netflix

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Natey, I see you have an ideaUsa 9.7. How do you like it? I've read that it has a very short battery life. Maybe 2 hours of run time true?

Re Netflix. I just read on lepanlife a user reporting Netflix works great.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
I have an iDeaUSA CT702 (aka YG 777), the 7" model. It comes with the older Android Market (v3.3.12) but not the newer Google Play (v 3.7.x).
Until iDeaUSA starts shipping with Google Play pre-installed, I cannot recommend it.

I just bought a Nexus 7, and will be giving the CT702 to my kid. It was a good tablet, but with my current Nexus 7, I won't miss the CT702 at all.

May 3, 2012
New Netflix update came out 2? Days ago? And it mostly fixed the issue. Mine works now. Some people still have problems but you'll see the positive reviews on the market now. To elaborate, it may have been the auto kill option in ics. I had the option enabled and when I ran Netflix after the update it said to disable it so I did and its worked fine ever since.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
New Netflix update came out 2? Days ago? And it mostly fixed the issue. Mine works now. Some people still have problems but you'll see the positive reviews on the market now. To elaborate, it may have been the auto kill option in ics. I had the option enabled and when I ran Netflix after the update it said to disable it so I did and its worked fine ever since.

Currently (10/5/2012), the latest I see is v2.0.1 build 655, released on 9/26/2012.