Lenovo Yoga 2 Tablet Android 8 inch

Srikanth

Nov 1, 2015
Hi guys have some minor problem, please help..

1 - In storage option, the option to select internal or external is not showing,
Info - SD card is new its sandisk ultra 16gb, luckly card is fine it is showing on that storage menu that 14.83 total space, 14.61 available....Need to know why that option to select is not showing up or if its somewhere where else in tablet.

2 - Video Calling, to make a video calling is there any option in dallier keypad because i cant see any or in contacts under name there is none video calling option, Do i need a third party software on both side and only with it i can video call?????

3 - 3G, Near network bars it always shows E i wont it change to 3G, i didt recharge it to 3G pack, download and net surfing is very low it never changes to 3g.

For now only these are some problems i cant solve and i brought this only 3 days ago so still checking all the feature on tablet...please help if you have any solution on this problem...tyty.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

In settings, under storage, do you see an option to mount the SD card? I may be confused about the actual problem.

For video calling there is no native/stock app. Hangouts or Skype are good options

Not sure about your lack of 3G.

Srikanth

Nov 1, 2015
Welcome to the forum

In settings, under storage, do you see an option to mount the SD card? I may be confused about the actual problem.

For video calling there is no native/stock app. Hangouts or Skype are good options

Not sure about your lack of 3G.

Yes i do see Mount the sd card and Erase sd card but cant click on them.

Sad so now if i want to video call the other person should have the third party software right??

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It's possible something is wrong with the card.

Yes, the other party would need it installed as well.

Srikanth

Nov 1, 2015
It's possible something is wrong with the card.

Yes, the other party would need it installed as well.
My bad can mount and erase i didt see it properly and i tired to put the new sd card to my mobile and and mobile sd to tablet, option to select internal or external on mobile was showing up but sadly in tablet still i cant see any option only internal 16gb and sd card 15gb is showing and 4other option mount erase and other 2 which cant select..