LePan 970 how to get pictures from computer to tablet

tablpa

Aug 5, 2012
I have some pictures on my computer and some on Facebook that I would like to put on my tablet so that I could access them without internet access. Is this possible? If so, how do I transfer them to the tablet? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

cpfan

Jul 8, 2013
I would just plug the tablet into the PC, and copy the files across with Windows Explorer (aka My Computer). If this doesn't work for some reason, the manual indicates that this tablet accepts a microSD card. You could take the card out of the tablet (assuming you have one in it), put it in your computer, and copy files to it before placing it back into the tablet. Steve

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
For me, the easiest way is to copy the pictures to a microSD on the PC, and move it to the tablet when I'm done.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Another option is to add WiFi File Transfer to your tablet. It's a simple-to-use app that allows you to transfer files back and forth between a PC and a tablet using Wi-Fi and a browser.

Contra1971

Sep 24, 2013
Or you can do what I did and add a USB Bluetooth dongle to your computer and transfer with no problem

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2