LG GPad F7.0: Questions

jmonte3

Jul 24, 2015
I just bought my mom an LG GPad F7.0 for her birthday, I am an iOS and Apple User, so I am very unfamiliar with this operating system. So I have a few questions...

1.) How do I make the tablet work with a single swipe on the home screen, or in apps.. ie.. game like Candy Crush. It's a 7inch tablet and its impossible to use 2 fingers to swipe the candy or play tetris for that matter.

2.) How can I turn the vibrating off on every single selection. Every time I try to select anything it vibrates.. It's quite annoying... Please assist! I look forward to your responses.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

On #1 I'm not sure I understand if you have a problem with doing that ir not. It should work.

On #2 go to settings - sounds and turn vibrate on touch off., Different tablets and Android versions have that option in slightly different places and use different terminology but that's the general direction.

jmonte3

Jul 24, 2015
Welcome to the forum

On #1 I'm not sure I understand if you have a problem with doing that ir not. It should work.

On #2 go to settings - sounds and turn vibrate on touch off., Different tablets and Android versions have that option in slightly different places and use different terminology but that's the general direction.

jmonte3

Jul 24, 2015
Welcome to the forum

Thanks for your help.. For #1 I'm trying to make the tablet work with one finger swiping. To move the home page or play a game in apps it makes me use 2 fingers... It is impossible to use? How do I get it to work with one finger rather than two.. I thought you only had to use 2 fingers when sliding a menu.... Please help!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I can only guess that there is a setting somewhere that needs to be changed but I can't say where. One finger should work.

jmonte3

Jul 24, 2015
I've literally been searching, googling, I can't find out wtf is going on.. It's the most annoying thing ever! I've checked every option in settings, I can't find a single thing on it. It wont let me swipe the candy w/o two fingers... INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING!