I need this android.rar
can you send it or give me a link ?
i will realy appriciate that .
it will save my flytouch (i hope...)
thank you

[email protected]

Thanks for responds.

My supplier sent me android.rar file 367MB

It contains these files added in following structure (not sure why same in 3 folders):

android.rar

android\
----android\
---------android\
---------LOST.DIR
---------ramdisk.img
---------recovery-rd.img
---------system.img
---------uimage
---------userdata.img
---------zSYS.img
----LOST.DIR
----ramdisk.img
----recovery-rd.img
----system.img
----uimage
----userdata.img
----zSYS.img
LOST.DIR
ramdisk.img
recovery-rd.img
system.img
uimage
userdata.img
zSYS.img

My tablet is Flytouch2

Model name: chum
Firmwareversion: 2.1-update1
Kernel version: 2.6.32 hzhao@emma #1
Build number: chum-r2.1.1000

Have you got same ?

I know how to get to boot screen on my android, and I have option for update.zip, cant understand why seller send me rar ?

Also in boot menu bottom I get error E:\cache\recovery cannot find directory

jexjunks

Jan 5, 2011
Hi fellow Wowpad users.

I also bought this pad from China but via my friend. and when i received it there's no license supplied. My friend is quite busy at work, and i cannot ask him too much.

Can anyone here give me Wowpad Supplier's / manufacturer's email ? so i can ask directly. Or anyone willing to share license code ?

mine is : Wowpad - Infotmic
Model name: deb
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9 hzhao@emma #1
Build number: deb-r2.1.1001

can someone send me to [email protected]

regards
jex

itci

Jan 2, 2011
can u guys help me. cus i cant use android market cus it says that a server error has occurred and i cant update my epad

renk

Jan 7, 2011
Fly touch II

- Format 4GB SD FAT32
- copy in the root of de card

ramdisk.img
recovery-rd.img
system.img
uimage
userdata.img
zSYS.img

start Fly touch

- Powerup same time Back button (on the front) and Home button

when display 5 sec ... then
- pusch Back button and home button again

files of SD card transfere to Fly touch

-reboot fly touch

this wont work for 1170

then you need "burntool_075" and a male USB-A to male USB-A kabel 1:1

connect on the upper USB port

start Fly touch

- Powerup same time menu button
use burntool_075 manual

nekotami

Jan 5, 2011
thank you renk for detailed information
what is - burntool_075 - and where can i get it ?
what to connect - male USB-A to male USB-A ?

Fly touch II

- Format 4GB SD FAT32
- copy in the root of de card

ramdisk.img
recovery-rd.img
system.img
uimage
userdata.img
zSYS.img

start Fly touch

- Powerup same time Back button (on the front) and Home button

when display 5 sec ... then
- pusch Back button and home button again

files of SD card transfere to Fly touch

-reboot fly touch

this wont work for 1170

then you need "burntool_075" and a male USB-A to male USB-A kabel 1:1

connect on the upper USB port

start Fly touch

- Powerup same time menu button
use burntool_075 manual

Jan 10, 2011
ITCI - I had the same problem with Android Market reporting a server error. I unistalled Android Market back to the factory installed version and it worked again. Don't know if that helps you, but it sorted the problem for me.

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
I noticed a few of you need help updating? I've made a thread which includes instructions to update to the 1568 version. The link's in my Signature. (btw this one means you can use the mic with skype etc)

I hope it helps you get your tablets working,
Richardo

conocelo

Jan 19, 2011
i was having the "registration code" problem. that my flytouch dosent recognized it. today trying to update it i do "hard reset" and i tried one more time my code and IT WORKED!!!! i hace tried it about 20 times and nothing but today after de hard reset it worked. and inmediatly the update notification was there

Wanders11

Jan 22, 2011
Two weeks ago, I received my "Superpad", put a 16 Gb SDHD card in and I was off to the races. I am completely new to Android, so I just did a few personalizations and got about 15 apps. The Skype app was only about 20% functional, so when the pad told me there was an OS upgrade available, I said "sure". OK, I let it wipe everything clean (since I didn't know how to save and restore my apps and settings, but it wasn't much.) When finalizing the update, I was asked for the registration code. The one that came with the device worked, yet when I looked at the sticker, the ink had rubbed off, leaving only 5 digits visible. SO:... I need to either purchase a new reg. no. or find how to retreive the old one. I can't really complain to the retailer (although using such crummy ink is awful) because it is my responsibility and YES, I should have written it down. Having registered already, I thought I was safe.
Where can I get another valid registration number? Yes, I do not mind paying for it. I am not even sure who I am registering what with. Register the OS with someone? Register the hardware with manufacturer? Any thoughts?

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
Two weeks ago, I received my "Superpad", put a 16 Gb SDHD card in and I was off to the races. I am completely new to Android, so I just did a few personalizations and got about 15 apps. The Skype app was only about 20% functional, so when the pad told me there was an OS upgrade available, I said "sure". OK, I let it wipe everything clean (since I didn't know how to save and restore my apps and settings, but it wasn't much.) When finalizing the update, I was asked for the registration code. The one that came with the device worked, yet when I looked at the sticker, the ink had rubbed off, leaving only 5 digits visible. SO:... I need to either purchase a new reg. no. or find how to retreive the old one. I can't really complain to the retailer (although using such crummy ink is awful) because it is my responsibility and YES, I should have written it down. Having registered already, I thought I was safe.
Where can I get another valid registration number? Yes, I do not mind paying for it. I am not even sure who I am registering what with. Register the OS with someone? Register the hardware with manufacturer? Any thoughts?

I may have finally located the party in China who can get us new registration codes.

I found out from their FAQ page that the whole purpose of the registration is so you can get future upgrades automatically over the internet. That’s it. It has no effect what so ever on the current installed system operation.

FYI, the tablet PC system software is formally known as the “WowPad Tablet PC System”. If you are not using the current official WowPad system release, the internet based “System Update” feature will not work. I would take that to mean that if you are not running Revision deb-r2.1.1170, you cannot use the “System Update” app to update to Revision deb-r2.1.1561. It would be interesting to know if those of you with “Rooted” tablets are able to update with the “System Update” app software.

I have requested a new “Registration Code” from the WowPad software system provider and will let everyone know the outcome.

Noire

Feb 13, 2011
Hello dariukstis can you please mail me that file?
If possible forword me the file the way the company send it to you.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kgingeri

Dec 31, 2010
I may have finally located the party in China who can get us new registration codes.

I found out from their FAQ page that the whole purpose of the registration is so you can get future upgrades automatically over the internet. That’s it. It has no effect what so ever on the current installed system operation.

FYI, the tablet PC system software is formally known as the “WowPad Tablet PC System”. If you are not using the current official WowPad system release, the internet based “System Update” feature will not work. I would take that to mean that if you are not running Revision deb-r2.1.1170, you cannot use the “System Update” app to update to Revision deb-r2.1.1561. It would be interesting to know if those of you with “Rooted” tablets are able to update with the “System Update” app software.

I have requested a new “Registration Code” from the WowPad software system provider and will let everyone know the outcome.

Geoffery, can you please share that info so others can contact them as well?