Apr 19, 2011
Model sawee pad
Firmware 2.1 -ued 1v2.0:#3048
Kernel. 2.6.32.9 Infota-sqa@infota-sqa
desktop #55
Build er827

i know i need to enable debugging mode with this tab but theres no way to do
i ve tryied both ways settings/launcherpro theres no development tab any where

The first screen that comes up is the one with infotmic then a small linux penguin then the android loading screen which says android in a blueish gray color. from what i hear most super pads have a greenish loading screen and no penguin?

im trying to root this to remove some stuff like the gps test ect and i want to upgrade to see if it becomes less buggy and a little faster so any help is great and better then the other tablet sites

one last thing this also has no registration/license key or for that matter no Certification section under the about tab

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Using Launcher Pro you just long press an empty spot on the background of your homescreen. When the widget box pops up you select Activities. Scroll down until you find settings, once you select that you have to scroll down a long way to find development. It was the 60th item down the list on my tablet. Just keep scrolling until you see it. It took me several tries to finally find it, but it is there, I promise. Good luck.

enochian

Apr 19, 2011
Ill. TRy again as. Soon as. I find out where launcher pro went its. Installed hi just dosent show. Up any more
I don't remember there. Being that many options. is there a way to. Stop the default. Keyboard from changing the words I type toben stuff from my gmail contacts and my space bar keeps getting stuck

enochian

Apr 19, 2011
Ill. TRy again as. Soon as. I find out where launcher pro went its. Installed hi just dosent show. Up any more
I don't remember there. Being that many options. is there a way to. Stop the default. Keyboard from changing the words I type toben stuff from my gmail contacts and my space bar keeps getting stuck