Looking for an App ~New to Android Market~

eelness

Aug 18, 2011
Hi all,
I am kind of new to the Android and its Market, I am basically looking for and hoping to find an app that I can use to store all my jobs into.

Basically, my company installs and services systems commercially and for residential. I want to find an app that I can store all my past and present jobs in in order to keep track of them much easier and help my company become paper-less. These jobs are not only installs but also maintain all the service calls that need to be attended to. Hopefully it can support two or more tablets on the same interface to make it easy for my technicians to know what their days work will consist of.

If you are not 100% sure on what I am asking or if what I have said doesnt make sense please let me know!

I am truly grateful for any help. If you have any questions for me please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
HanDBase. Problem though with it is that the Android OS manages memory allocation and without hesitation will kill an application in its quest for memory and unfortunately, it happens with HanDBase on occasion. I have used it just short of 2 years on the Android and bunches more with Windows and Palm.

jaamgans

Jun 6, 2011
You could try using Google Docs and running it via a spreadsheet and that way it doesn't matter whether on PC, tablet or phone everyone has access.