Looking for new tab for my kid and wife.!

jason.

Nov 30, 2012
Hi thanks all for great support i am looking for cheap tab for my kid girl and my wife :
1) Watching movies playing games specially flash and social games and using internet and video calling such as viber skype tango chatting need it with good battery life
2) i am up to 150 to 170 $
3) 8 inch or above maybe ice cream sandwich or jelly beans
5) i will buy it online but i need some one with good building material quality and good looking you know the women thinking :)

thanks alot in advance

regards,

D

Dawnstar

Hi thanks all for great support i am looking for cheap tab for my kid girl and my wife :
1) Watching movies playing games specially flash and social games and using internet and video calling such as viber skype tango chatting need it with good battery life
2) i am up to 150 to 170 $
3) 8 inch or above maybe ice cream sandwich or jelly beans
5) i will buy it online but i need some one with good building material quality and good looking you know the women thinking :)

thanks alot in advance

regards,

Many members post tablet reviews and links here,
Android Tablet Reviews

jason.

Nov 30, 2012
I already looked there but i am too confused and some say about good tabs that they didnt work with whatsapp or viber or skype.

wandaboyce

Nov 29, 2012
If you buy one with the front camera and its the android you can use Skype and tango. Samsung is a good one.

jason.

Nov 30, 2012
Still need help i found momo was looks fine.but is that the best option