Loosings apps after they are installed

DonSchaeffer

Jun 24, 2013
I download a "Bowling" game from the Android Market. The download and installation are successful. I play the game and enjoy it. Then I turn off my tablet. The next time I boot up the game is gone from the menu. My app manager says the program can't be launched. What happens? How can I retain my downloads? Did I just run out of memory or what?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Once installed there is no logical reason fore it not to still be there, BUT, it may be in your app drawer rather than on a home screen. Check the squares upper right corner of the screen

DonSchaeffer

Jun 24, 2013
I successfully download 3D Bowling. I play the game. I turn off the tablet then when I reboot later, the game's Icon disappears from the directory. My file manager shows a symbol for the game under aps. But the game is un-loadable. What could be happening here?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The game's icon disappears from the directory? I don't fully understand that.

DonSchaeffer

Jun 24, 2013
I have jargon problems here. When I installed the game, the icon appeared on the equivalent of wallpaper along with my other used aps like Facebook, You Tube, and Solitaire. But after I power down and then re-boot, the icon disappears.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Now I've got it, it's called a home screen. The only thing I can think of that would cause that problem is that the app is having an issue with your specific hardware combination. I guess it could be conflicting with another app but I doubt it.

DonSchaeffer

Jun 24, 2013
It happened to another game too. My tablet is an Iruku running Android 2.1. It may not support all apps.