LY-706 won't boot

lamass

Nov 4, 2010
Hi,

I just received my new tablet (LY-706) I bought from focal price:
Focalprice.com offers LY-706 VIA MW8505 CPU 256MB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Black) ,discount LY-706 VIA MW8505 CPU 256MB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Black),LY-706 VIA MW8505 CPU 256MB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet P
I turned it on, setup the wireless, went on the web for a couple minutes, then I tried to look at a couple settings and after about 20 minutes of use, the battery warning popped upsaying I had about 15% left. So I plugged in the battery, and shortly after, the device turned off. I have tried several times to turn it back on (holding the power button for 5 seconds), but all I get is the Android logo for about 2 seconds, then it powers back off.

Does anyone have had any similar issue, or any suggestion I could try?

Thanks in advance.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
keep turning it on until nothing happens meaning your battery is completely dead and then plug it into the charger and let it charge for a long time unplug it and then try and turn it on. that might work

shopgal_23

Oct 28, 2010
Hi! pls. help me!!! i have this problem with my MID. i can't open it without the charger. If i press ON it vibrates, android logo appears, loading then after that it turns off. what seems to be the problem here? Hope u can help me. Thanks so much!!!
I have..
256mb memory
Model number : generic
Firmware: 1.6
Kernel: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build # : 1.9