LY-706 won't boot

lamass

Nov 4, 2010
Hi,

I just received my new tablet (LY-706) I bought from focal price:
Focalprice.com offers LY-706 VIA MW8505 CPU 256MB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Black) ,discount LY-706 VIA MW8505 CPU 256MB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet Pad Netbook (Black),LY-706 VIA MW8505 CPU 256MB 7" TFT Touch Screen MID Tablet P
I turned it on, setup the wireless, went on the web for a couple minutes, then I tried to look at a couple settings and after about 20 minutes of use, the battery warning popped upsaying I had about 15% left. So I plugged in the battery, and shortly after, the device turned off. I have tried several times to turn it back on (holding the power button for 5 seconds), but all I get is the Android logo for about 2 seconds, then it powers back off.

Does anyone have had any similar issue, or any suggestion I could try?

Thanks in advance.

keep turning it on until nothing happens meaning your battery is completely dead and then plug it into the charger and let it charge for a long time unplug it and then try and turn it on. that might work

Hi! pls. help me!!! i have this problem with my MID. i can't open it without the charger. If i press ON it vibrates, android logo appears, loading then after that it turns off. what seems to be the problem here? Hope u can help me. Thanks so much!!!
I have..
256mb memory
Model number : generic
Firmware: 1.6
Kernel: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build # : 1.9

Back