Maxthon Mobile Browser for 10" Tablets

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011

maxthon.jpg

Maxthon Mobile Browser could just be the answer to your 'browser lag'!

Fastest and smartest tablet browserMake no mistake, with over 500 million downloads of its PC web browser Maxthon knows how to make your web sizzle. Maxthon Mobile is packed with cool features like:

Sync to the Cloud - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile.
Theme/Skin - Ever-growing collection of skins that can customize your browser the way you like it.
WWW/WAP switch - Switch between www and WAP versions of the web at your fingertip
RSS reader widget - Find, manage and read your favorite content quickly and easily
Speed Dial - Quick access of the best sites on the web.
Download Manager - Makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
Super Gesture - Use touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
Amazing speed - Get websites super fast.
Powerful personalization - Avatars and more.

maxthon1.jpg

maxthon2.jpg

maxthon3.jpg

Maxthon Browser is also now one of our Supporting Vendors! Give this FREE, blazing fast browser a try today!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
I'll get someone to help ya out with an .apk Fuganater. ;)

kes601

May 23, 2011
So far I like it for the most part, however it lacks the ability to either have flash load on demand or be disabled. It is enabled with no options (that I can find) .

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum