Memory Card

Anniemaca

Jan 14, 2014
Hi All

I am new to this site, and reasonably new to the world of android equipment. I have a Galaxy Ace II which I love, but have recently bought a Galaxy Tab 3 wifi/3g SM-T11 for my partner which is very cool. I have one question though which I hope someone can help with. The Tab 3 has a slot for a memory card, specifically a Micro SD upto 32gb. My problem is finding one, everything seems to the SDhc. So is this one in the same thing? Has any one else used an SDHC with this model of tablet. If it must be just Micro SD does anyone have any ideas where to get one?

Looking forward to hearing from you
Anniemaca

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Annie, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. A Micro SDHC will work just fine in your partner's tablet. SDHC is sometimes used for cards between 4 GB and 32 GB. It also indicates the card has been formatted FAT32, which is exactly what you want. Enjoy the tablets and the forum!

Anniemaca

Jan 14, 2014
Many thanks everyone for the welcome and the advice, and I have no doubt I'll be writing here again very soon.
Thanks again off to shop for a card now then.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Many thanks everyone for the welcome and the advice, and I have no doubt I'll be writing here again very soon.
Thanks again off to shop for a card now then.

Make sure that the card is manufactured by a reputable, brand-name company.