Micro SD card - What size do I need for rooting?

NookAnon

Apr 7, 2011
I installed CM7 again, activated the wifi connection (verified working with the browser) and I still don't have the Market app.

Animatech is correct, you have to install gapps separately. Put it on your SD card and install with clockworkmod and you should be good to go.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Thanks for the tips. I'll give it a try tonight.
For the record Bill my install update routine hasn't changed since I rooted my Aria and started running CM nightlies, it hasn't failed me yet> From clockworkmod>install zip>choose zip>CM7 after CM is finished install the Gapps zip posted above, then alternately install the oc kernal available here http://nook.handhelds.ru/dalingrin/kernels/040411/update-CM7-dalingrin-OC-emmc-040411.zip 1,2,3 works everytime. I haven't ever wiped, I have never lost my settings/data etc. While TiBU is a great app when needed I have found that as long as you are updating within the same ROM(CM7) you shouldn't have any problems. Plus it's nice to have a routine.

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Personally I have 3 cards but mainly use the 2 of them.
1)Flash card-2gb(Sandisk). Burned with all appropriate files to be ready to flash my NC anytime.I just replace/add files I need to change to every update (Phiremod upgrades or Kernel changes)
2)Storage card for everyday use - 8gb(Sandisk).Alla installed programms, music etc
3)Just in case I need it same day, I have bought a Transcend 6Class 8gb, but not use for this yet.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
1 - 2gb CWR Flasher with way too many ROMs on it..
2 - 16gb Storage/everyday use
3 - 4gb that's soon going to be a 4gb version of #1 cuz of all those dang ROMs I want to keep "just in case"