Mid1024 Live videos, non-flash video watching problem

Pallipoiss13

Jun 23, 2012
Hello!
May you all peeps please help me out, I am a old Kyros user and I know lots about it, I test, flash, rate, improvise and make custom ROM's.
Now I am having this issue with GingerLF(I would talk to lfom, but he doesn't come on)
Well, whenever I try to watch a live video or a regular video online, it won't budge and says: ''Cannot play video!'', ''Sorry, this video cannot be played!'' (example video: Her havner lastebilen i grøfta - filmet hele ulykken - VG Nett om Bil og trafikk only test this on tablet)
I have checked on google and tried many things, but it just won't do! Even if I watch videos that need flash, it says flash installed, but when i try to start video, it happens again!(same with none-flash videos)
I am atm using Namko's JB R3 rom, but this has a major error, that NONE of the games out there work on it, I have tried Dead Space, Dead Trigger, Shadowgun, Asphalt 7, none want to work, well dead trigger starts up and is playable, but games like Nova, Shadowgun etc. cannot be played, I can install em, but the SD Data cannot be installed via PC or tablet! So, but GingerLF and Froyo and others work perfectly on games, but JB is just annoying on that!
So, if you peeps could help me with my problem, I would be better that happy! I would give any one of you a ''Thanks''

Siincerely,
Pallipoiss13