MID7022 - how do you remove microSD card?

rahzel

Aug 16, 2011
When I put my microSDHC card in, it just slid in without the usual spring lock. My Kyros reads it fine, but I tried to remove it today and I can't get it to spring back out.
Anyone else have this issue?

My MID7015 had the opposite issue... I had a difficult time to get the thing to lock in. My co-workers MID7015, the memory card locked in but it looked like it's jammed in there pretty good. I'm having a hell of a time with Coby's microSD slots.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Maybe you put it on wrong side?

But your tablet reads the SDCard as you inserted it.

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
Mine works just like any other spring locked micro SD card slot. I just have to push it back in to have it come out.

Sent from my Kyros MID7022 8K using Tapatalk

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Mines pretty hard to get out really have to push in there to get it to spring out. I had it once where it went in without springing in but it came out fine when I pushed and the spring sort of pushed it out

rahzel

Aug 16, 2011
I managed to get it out. I used a blunt but slim object to push it in and it sprung back. My nail was too short apparently.
When I first put it in, maybe it was stuck in the lock position.

nicholasa

Sep 7, 2011
My 7022 has the same issue it's pretty hard to get the card out with my finger nail. But the spring action works like it should I think it's just the way it is.

bst82551

Jun 4, 2011
I think it's better that you have to try really hard to get it out. That way you're not accidentally popping it out while you're using an app that's on the external SD and possibly causing your tablet to crash in the process. Just think of it as a beneficial design flaw.