music on a haipad m701

S87

Oct 10, 2010
Several options to get files onto the M701-R.

Put the music files onto a micro SD card. (Let the M701-R format the card first before you put it into whatever computer you have the music on to move files.)

Plug in a USB (FAT32 formatted).

Plug the device into a computer with the USB cable and transfer files to internal or external storage. (We can walk you through getting connected via USB cable)

Slram2k

Jan 2, 2011
when you have it hooked up to your computer, where do you drag your music files to? like there are so many different folders and I cant figure out where to put my music

S87

Oct 10, 2010
when you have it hooked up to your computer, where do you drag your music files to? like there are so many different folders and I cant figure out where to put my music

Don't have mine right in front of me, but- Just try dragging the files onto the top level, restart, and then run the music app.

On the M701-R, I've found that putting an image or music file anywhere on the device, it shows up automatically.

Let us know how it works and if no luck, I'll have to see where my music is.

Slram2k

Jan 2, 2011
What do you mean by top level?
and should i make like a folder that says "music" and drag them into it? or just drag the music files onto where ever?

Loonix

Nov 18, 2010
Android searches all of the memory card and internal memory for media files (Audio, video and pictures)
but to keep an order you should create a music folder (call it what you like music, mp3, audio... does not matter) and put inside your music in one folder per album.
that should work.

and... top level is the lowest folder from which all other folders have their origin (also called 'root folder')

//edit: darn i am slow ^^