Musical Greetings From The Mac Man

MusicallyMrM

Jul 21, 2014
What's the the good word people? I'm Musically Mr M from Northeastern North Carolina USA. Wanted to introduce myself to all the other technoids here of every level. I really like this Android forum.......I love information and this is the place. ;)

What bought me here? Well, I am a music educator, performing artist, studio owner and resident gearhead. I stay connected to the cybersphere through many different devices: Kyocera Hydro, several different laptops (mostly HP's and a Mac Book Pro), and of course two HP Desktops and an older G5 Platinum we run DAWS on here in the studio. I always try to keep overhead *low* and bargain shop always. Usually when I'm on the road, it's a laptop and my smartphone but most of the time in my general business travel, the laptop is overkill and my 54 year old eyes are easily fatigued trying to navigate the web on the Kyocera. Wanted something in the middle ground so I purchased a Mach Speed 9.7 Trio Stealth Pro (ICS 4.1) off of Evil Bay. Works pretty good for email, social media, etc. from the road. Had a few issues with it initially (lack of Google Play Store) so I came here. Information read here from a lot of good people made me decide to join ;)

So here I am to enjoy the fellowship :cool:Great to make your acquaintance......

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi MrM, congratulations on your Trio Stealth Pro and welcome to the forum. Nice introduction, glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.:eek: