My ebook -- free!

Joey1320

Nov 26, 2010
Hello everyone,

just wanted to let all the ebook readers out there know that I've decided to re-release my book in digital format for free. The book is titled "Lost in a Video Game World - my life in a cartridge" and it was self-published last year on paperback.

After selling all of the printed copies and not having done anything since, working on a documentary film instead, I've decided to just share the book as an ebook for free for anyone interested.

The book can be considered a poetry book, but it's actually a poetry/non-fiction essay combination. It received really great reviews from the readers and a couple of magazines and I thought it would be cool to share the project with new readers.

if you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and I will email you a pdf copy, which you can then convert to any format you want. I'm doing minor changes to the book, but I should have it finished by next week. If someone can tell me what the format is for the Nook, I can try to convert it myself and save you the trouble.

Thanks
J.R. Leon

Joey1320

Nov 26, 2010
I will work on the minor changes over the next couple of days and will email you the final product shortly.

What format is used on the Nook?

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
I will work on the minor changes over the next couple of days and will email you the final product shortly.

What format is used on the Nook?

Thanks for sharing. A good format for the NOOK and NOOKcolor is epub.

Joey1320

Nov 26, 2010
Ok I found "calibre" and I plan on converting the format to epub myself. Thanks Rico. I have a Kyros which also uses ePub, so I'll make sure it all looks proper before sending the files.

I had one other question, when it comes to color graphics, does the Nook(not-color)automatically displays them as black/white?

Also if you are interested, forget about emailing me, just post on this thread and I'll make sure to get you a copy. It's a lot easier that way :)

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Ok I found "calibre" and I plan on converting the format to epub myself. Thanks Rico. I have a Kyros which also uses ePub, so I'll make sure it all looks proper before sending the files.

I had one other question, when it comes to color graphics, does the Nook(not-color)automatically displays them as black/white?

Also if you are interested, forget about emailing me, just post on this thread and I'll make sure to get you a copy. It's a lot easier that way :)

I would like a copy if you please and the NOOK can also read epubs even if formatted in color.