My facebook link keeps crashing

2wheelsagain

May 29, 2011
Not sure which link but the FB applet doesnt fully work with Honeycomb. News, profile & messages work but little else it seems.

androidnewb

Jun 22, 2011
It's crashing, as in shutting down and going to your home screen, shutting off completely, or not responding and erroring out?

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
Unfortunately, we found out a long time ago that the Facebook app isn't ready for Honeycomb. Your best bet is to open it through the browser. I thought it would have been fixed by now...

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

lizz.zeevi

Jun 29, 2011
i did that but for some reason even when i go thru the browser for fb - it works fine but when i go to a new page i.e. a friends fb page or after i comment and go to the home page im still redirected to the mobile page and then i always get an error. ive tried uninstalling, reinstalling and just keeping unistalled. annoying

likefrogs

Jul 12, 2011
any idea how to solve?

I wished I did. Mine today has been doing the same thing. I thought it was maybe a recent installed app that was the problem but apparently not. Must be a glitch in the mobile system. My other fb apps work fine but lack some things I like to see such as wall pics. Hopefully they will work it out on their end

likefrogs

Jul 12, 2011
well that has been my problem. My fb through the browser will just go off and back to home screen. Never seen this problem before