My Introduction - Fiberoptical1

Fiberoptical1

Jan 2, 2012
Greetings all. I found this site while doing research about Impressions 7" Android Tablets. My nephew got one for christmas and been having problems with it after installing the Android Market Place App, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Fruit Ninja Games on the Tablet. Tablet resets itself and freezes up when pressing an application/function to utilize it. The tablet has 1.98GB of space available and it was purchased new from Kmart this past december.

I am looking at purchasing a tablet myself as I am an architect of technology in that I don't have any bias towards any particular brand as long as the product that I buy gets the job done that I need it to do.

34yr old male who has co-founded a music publishing company and completed a 2nd masters degree in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Greetings all. I found this site while doing research about Impressions 7" Android Tablets. My nephew got one for christmas and been having problems with it after installing the Android Market Place App, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Fruit Ninja Games on the Tablet. Tablet resets itself and freezes up when pressing an application/function to utilize it. The tablet has 1.98GB of space available and it was purchased new from Kmart this past december.

I am looking at purchasing a tablet myself as I am an architect of technology in that I don't have any bias towards any particular brand as long as the product that I buy gets the job done that I need it to do.

34yr old male who has co-founded a music publishing company and completed a 2nd masters degree in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University.

Hi Fiberoptical1, welcome to the forum.
for tablet buying, you can take a look at our: Android Tablet PC, maybe you can find what you want there.
Good luck!:)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Greetings Fiberoptical, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you joined the forum, nice to have you here with us. For any help you need for the Impressions tablet, just click this link to the Leader International Tablets section of the forum and ask your questions. For "shopping" information when getting a new tablet, the best place here is the Android Tablet Discussions section. Again, just click the link and you'll be magically transported there.:eek:

eni

Jan 3, 2012
Hi everyone, i wonder how to take screen pics like other brand has. I accedently did it but, i dont know how too

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi eni, welcome to you as well. How you take screenshots depends on your tablet. I'd suggest you click this link to the Samsung Galaxy Tab section and post your question there. The folks over there are familiar with your tablet and someone should be able to help you out. Good luck!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum Eni and Fiberoptical, glad to have you both here!

Cheers,
Peter

eni

Jan 3, 2012
Thanks for that and to ur time sipdee

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum