My table keeps FREEZING up!

Jan 10, 2012
I am able to turn on my device and after waiting a few moments, i can unlock the screen. I am able to make a few clicks to change screens, then the device simply quits responding! it totally just freezes up and i am unable to use it. It is a Sylvania 7" Mini Tablet which came with the android 2.1 OS. I have clicked the reset button several times as well as tried the tip for doing the factory reset in the instructions in that thread and i still cannot get this to work. If anyone can pleeeeeeasssssssssse help me figure out this problem i will be very grateful!:(:eek:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I had this symptom, the only solution was to install the os back, and if you install the 2.2 version it would be another kind of tab, which would be better, just before it freeze look for the hwd id, and download the correspondent os, just try not to brick the tab installing other hwd os it, look the thread to install froyo 2.2

Sent from my Sylvania Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Jan 10, 2012
Unfortunately i have no idea what you mean by that? I am a bit illiterate when it comes to these types of things. Is there anyway you could explain step by step instructions or direct me somewhere they have step by step instructions on how to do whatever it is you are talking about?