HELP! My SYTAB10ST Sylvania Magni 10' Tablet Keeps Saying, "Your SD Card is Full"

pilipino9964

Sep 18, 2012
This is my first thread in this forum since I just signed up today.... I have a SYTAB10ST Sylvania Magni 10' Tablet and I inserted a 2gb Fujifilm Micro SD Card when the tablet was turned off since I heard that was the right way to insert the Micro SD Card if you want it to be recognized by in the tablet. When I turned on the tablet, it scanned and prepared my Micro SD card and then said, "You can now safely remove your memory card." After that, I went on the SlideMe Market and a notification popped up saying that there is an update for the market. So I clicked, "Install"..... I was worried that it will say "download unsuccessful" but it didn't since that happened to the download before when the Micro SD card was not recognized.... But instead of saying "download unsuccessful", it said "application installed". :D I was surprised that it said that because it made me think my micro sd card is no recognizable. Well obviously, when I went on "Camera", it said, "Your SD Card is Full".:eek: So I went on the settings, sd card and device storage, and clicked SD1(which is my Micro SD Card). Then I saw, "Total Space: Unavailable, Available Space: Unavailable". I googled this problem all the time but none of the solutions I found don't seem to work or match this device. So can somebody please help me with this common problem because I am not able to take pictures or download music on the tablet.... :( I can only download apps.... Please help me..... Thanks!

hariks0

Sep 9, 2012
Try replacing the SD card. If the problem is solved, the issue may be with the card. Just format it and use.

Nick911turbo

Oct 30, 2012
The same thing happend to me but I can't even download apps or anything. I go on My PAd and it says 0.00gb of 0.00. when i go on settings the sd and device memory it says 1.00gb free of 2.00 gb but i cant download anything or take pics or music.:mad::mad::mad: