My tablet came in today!

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I ordered this on the 2nd of this month

7 APad Google Android 2.1Wifi Tablet UMPC MID daul core - eBay (item 280594852010 end time Dec-26-10 03:18:06 PST)

it shipped out the 4th. So 2 weeks exactly it took. Which isn't too bad compared to some of the horror stories.

I booted it up and it had a decent amount of battery so that was nice. As of right now I don't have wifi so I can't use the market or go on the internet.

The touch screen is pretty responsive, which is one of the reasons why I chose this tablet. The reviews said it was more like a capacitive screen. I can use my finger easily but the best feature is the trackball, it is fast and quite handy.

the only issues I am faced with right is getting it to work on my tv through the hdmi port and uninstalling some apps.

I tried uninstalling some apps I don't need and when I do it says uninstall was unsuccesful...anyone know why? after it says that I get a crash report for apkinstaller (which I use to uninstall)

the weird thing is if I go under manage applications those that I want to delete aren't there but under apkinstaller I can see them and attempt to uninstall until I get that error