Need help looking for/buying a tablet..

mami.to.two

Dec 2, 2011
So i have posted before (didnt get any replies which is fine LOL) about buying a Coby Kyros Tablet for like 100bucks.. Ended up returning it.. I really had no use for it since i do EVERYTHING on my HTC Evo anyways.. and it was WAYYY to slow to keep for my kids..

So now i am confused as to what im looking for tablet wise for my kids.. I need something thats going to be as fast as my phone where my 2 kids can download apps and play games and educational apps.. my mother inlaw is buying them each one for Christmas (kinda slacking huh) and she was originally look for about 100$ range.. which would be nice but im thinking more like 150$.. and 7inch is great.. im looking on amazon.. ebay... but im just lost!

what should i be looking for??? 1GHZ? 512mb? i dont know what any of this stuff is???! i think the samsung ones are like 1GHz and whatnot.. i dunno.. please help.. i dont need something thats gonna be slow and frustrate my kids because they cant do anything with their tablets...

Sorry if you get a million of these post... LOL

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
So i have posted before (didnt get any replies which is fine LOL) about buying a Coby Kyros Tablet for like 100bucks.. Ended up returning it.. I really had no use for it since i do EVERYTHING on my HTC Evo anyways.. and it was WAYYY to slow to keep for my kids..

So now i am confused as to what im looking for tablet wise for my kids.. I need something thats going to be as fast as my phone where my 2 kids can download apps and play games and educational apps.. my mother inlaw is buying them each one for Christmas (kinda slacking huh) and she was originally look for about 100$ range.. which would be nice but im thinking more like 150$.. and 7inch is great.. im looking on amazon.. ebay... but im just lost!

what should i be looking for??? 1GHZ? 512mb? i dont know what any of this stuff is???! i think the samsung ones are like 1GHz and whatnot.. i dunno.. please help.. i dont need something thats gonna be slow and frustrate my kids because they cant do anything with their tablets...

Sorry if you get a million of these post... LOL

Hi mami.to.two, i think there're two device may can perfectly meet your demands, they're Zenithink C71 & Ainol Novo 7 with 3.2 honeycomb. both with 7" size, and for $150 with shipping in our site. you can check the product link (with underline) for more details.
hope that's what you want and wish you enjoy the online tablet buying!:)

mami.to.two

Dec 2, 2011
Hi mami.to.two, i think there're two device may can perfectly meet your demands, they're Zenithink C71 & Ainol Novo 7 with 3.2 honeycomb. both with 7" size, and for $150 with shipping in our site. you can check the product link (with underline) for more details.
hope that's what you want and wish you enjoy the online tablet buying!:)

Thank you for the reply! sorry i havent checked back.. been busy! Anyways my mother inlaw took the initiative and just ordered the
Nextbook 9" LCD 1GHz Processor Wi-Fi Tablet with 2MP Camera from HSN.com for 4 payments of 66 bucks or whatever... i see video reviews.. i guess it looks good? and when i type in nextbook 9 vs samsung galaxy i see a review for the nextbook 7 or something vs the galaxy... Any experience with this?? and shes only buying one tablet for now because of the price.. great.. now she can deal with the " my turn whining! " LOL :) Thanks again

Last edited: