Need help on flashing Zeki TBQG884B

drummerguy84

Dec 26, 2014
bought a zeki tablet a few months back... and recently Ive been installing apps and it kept saying that there was no more storage space, yet I was able to see over 3gb left. so I decided to reset it, to factory specs to clear it up... now it no longer lets me see what space is utilized on the internal storage (inserted picture), and wont let me install anything bigger then 50mb (inserted picture). ive reset it 4 or 5 times, and it wont revert back to normal. I'm completely lost, would like to know if there is a rom and program to re flash this, or just the rom, noticed I can extract files to reinstall in the setup menu on the tablet (accessed by holding power and volume -).
Ive installed a 32gb hard drive, it sees it normal, but still cant install anything because it first needs to go to the internal memory. I also noticed that when i went to the file manager, the internal storage is set to "read only". im guessing the OS is kitkat 4.4.2. any help would be awesome, its pretty much useless to me at this point.
20141226_111125.jpg
20141226_111200.jpg

drummerguy84

Dec 26, 2014
i just solved it! gotta go to settings on the tablet, choose back up and reset, and reset it. fixed everything.