Need help please bricked!

joshod4

Jul 8, 2012
Hi im new to the site and androids. Im and apple guy trying something new. I bought a novo7 Tornado. I like the little guy for the most part.:D

Heres my issues. From day one i had freezing issues and stuff would get clicked on when i didnt even have my fingers on the screen. So today i did a rest on the tabel under its settings.

The freezing issue has stopped and seems to work way beeter. The issue is the battery life sucked after doing so. I looked online and downloaded the newest upgrade 0619 from ainols facebook page.

I went by what it said to do I held the powder and vol - button. The screen poped up for a split second and said upgrading or something like that. Now my tablet has had a black screen and will do nothing and its been like this for sometime now. Its been hours now no luck.

Ive been on google for hours looking for help. The tablet acts like it has a dead battery will not do anything. even when i hook the charger in it does nothing not even a battery icon. there no reset in the mic hole like most. tried holding power and vol - no luck ive tried everything. :(

What can i do to get the tablet working again? please help thanks!

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Wow!

You've had a lot of trouble. I've never had such trouble. Maybe your battery is totally depleted. Perhaps if you tried to charge it for an hour or so before doing anything. Then doing the reset at the mic hole followed by trying to reinstall your firmware. I don't know if this will help or not, but it seems logical and it's worth a try.

Rob

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome Josh. I'll move your post to the Novo section where you may get more specific help.