New (to me) Sytab10st.....got some concerns i need help with

bigblueqc

Jun 17, 2013
SO just got this tablet from my friend today, he had no charger for it so I went out and bought a suitable one at radio shack for the hell of it and amazingly it works! ive got a few issues with it though, aside from the total lack of support....which I should have guessed considering Sylvania is more known in the automotive lighting industry.... im seeing a few bugs and im hoping there are some solutions to this. First off the battery indicator is constantly reading 100% until the thing dies, id like to fix that, and the clock is totally wrong. I figured when I tapped into my wifi it would automatically take over and correct itself but....no go on that one. Its also slightly sluggish but I wasn't expecting much to begin with. If theres any way to improve that I would be more than happy to learn how. Ive had a few people mention that I should just root it, ive had a rooted droid x in the past and it was like a totally different device pre and post root. My issue is im not too savy with the process nor do I know if it will even address the issues im having, any information on this thing would be greatly appreciated, ive browsed the stickies and haven't come up with much but a helping hand would be nice. Thanks in advance!