Needing Some Advice

AU_Mama

Oct 25, 2012
Hello and thank you for taking time to read my post.

My oldest son is seven. He has ADHD and we refuse to put him on medicine. He LOVES video games and we know this helps to stimulate him and keep him focused. This is also the first year that he has had any real school tests that he receives letter grades on. This year started off rough, with a lot of failing grades but, with a little persistance and hard work he is making A's and B's. He has worked hard this year and I think he needs a nice reward.

In addition to enjoying the PS3, he likes to get on one of the laptops to play on PBSKids an our school district runs a website that allows children to access school material. He enjoys those programs as well. We have two laptops. The problem is my husband is an Art Student and I am a Nursing Student so his time on the laptop is very limited.

I was thinking that Santa Claus could drop him off an Android Tablet, he is very familiar with the Android System and Google Chrome. Can anyone suggest a good and affordable Android Tablet for a seven year old little man?

Thank you for the help and advice

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi AU_Mama, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. I hope you find something that works out well for your son.:)

acegeezer

Oct 24, 2012
Hi AU_Mama, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. I hope you find something that works out well for your son.:)

+1 for Nexus 7.. US about $199

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello and thank you for taking time to read my post.

My oldest son is seven. He has ADHD and we refuse to put him on medicine. He LOVES video games and we know this helps to stimulate him and keep him focused. This is also the first year that he has had any real school tests that he receives letter grades on. This year started off rough, with a lot of failing grades but, with a little persistance and hard work he is making A's and B's. He has worked hard this year and I think he needs a nice reward.

In addition to enjoying the PS3, he likes to get on one of the laptops to play on PBSKids an our school district runs a website that allows children to access school material. He enjoys those programs as well. We have two laptops. The problem is my husband is an Art Student and I am a Nursing Student so his time on the laptop is very limited.

I was thinking that Santa Claus could drop him off an Android Tablet, he is very familiar with the Android System and Google Chrome. Can anyone suggest a good and affordable Android Tablet for a seven year old little man?

Thank you for the help and advice
Hi AU_Mama, welcome to the forum!
Which size of tablet would you prefer? 7 inch or 10 inch?
for a 7 inch tablet, i'd suggest you to take a look at the Ainol Novo 7 Flame.
For 9.7 inch or 10.1 inch tablet, then, the Pipo Max M1 and Pipo M3 are both good choices!
welcome to order! :)