Netflix APP

Apr 28, 2011
I have not heard of it. You can search for it at android.com/market which is the android market's website. If there is 1, i do not kno how well the tablet will handle it. I have jackass 3 saved on my tablet, and it plays fine. There may be a few places which it will momentarily freeze up, but i do not kno if it is the tablet or the movie(torrent download). If there is i hope u enjoy

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
HBO has GO app for Android OS 2.1 an up. You can do anything on this tablet if it's re-programmed right. Which I am doing.

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011
HBO has GO app for Android OS 2.1 an up. You can do anything on this tablet if it's re-programmed right. Which I am doing.

Tipstr is right, however; be aware that for the HBO GO app to function properly you have to currently subscribe to HBO. When you set the app up for the first time it will ask you if you watch HBO through Comcast, Direct TV, or another provider.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Yep I have HBO and pay for it. Still I also have Netflix also would like to use that on the tablet too!

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
Netflix just released an Android app but it appears to only be compatible with a very narrow subset of Android devices, mostly Samsung.

beastman

May 8, 2011
I watch Netflix on my GTablet. Only editing /system/build.prop method works.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

beastman

May 8, 2011
I believe I found the one that is working for me at xda. Can we put attachments on pm? If not, I can upload it to my website when I get home. check pm tonight for url.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

beastman

May 8, 2011
Some have mentioned playon and others slingbox. I have the netflix Apk and watch using it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

larryb

Apr 24, 2011
Found this link for the Netflix APP.

[APP]Official Netflix (new device check disabled) - xda-developers

Reading several of the posts and it appears to be a hit and miss on phones. Did'nt see one for a tablet..

At the bottom of this thread I noticed that there is a thread for the color NOOK. and someone posted the netflix app for the color Nook.

Now I just noticed a new APP for NOOK on the 7015.

Wonder if I loaded that app then loaded the Nook netflix APP.........

Larry

Last edited: