New Acer Owner

dionna17

May 14, 2011
Hi! For a 40-something woman I am definitely a tech geek. I love new toys! Not new to Android. I owned the original Moto Droid but switched to iPhone when it was released by Verizon in February. I do love it but I am frustrated by some things that I loved about some of the Andrioid apps, so when tablets started coming out, I knew that I would probably get one.

I received my Acer Iconia a500 yesterday and have loved every minute of it so far. Would love to find out what HC optimized apps there are out there.

Looking forward to learning more about this tablet. :)

gabrielbcn

Apr 20, 2011
Hi! For a 40-something woman I am definitely a tech geek. I love new toys! Not new to Android. I owned the original Moto Droid but switched to iPhone when it was released by Verizon in February. I do love it but I am frustrated by some things that I loved about some of the Andrioid apps, so when tablets started coming out, I knew that I would probably get one.

I received my Acer Iconia a500 yesterday and have loved every minute of it so far. Would love to find out what HC optimized apps there are out there.

Looking forward to learning more about this tablet. :)

Great to know you're having fun with it. Wait till we get 3.1 and many of the flaws are corrected. Can't wait.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Hi dionna17! Welcome to the forum. Optimized Honeycombs apps you say? Check out this thread here at our sister site.

tp76

Mar 25, 2011
wicked has a - well, pretty "wicked" list of optimized apps ;)

Welcome BTW