New Android Fan Using a Coby MID7022-4G

jhnlfvr

Dec 21, 2011
Hello everyone in Android land. I am new to your world and vary eager to learn. I picked up a Samsung T679 a few months ago and loved it. I went out and bought a tablet thinking it would be the same and I guess I was wrong. I spent allot of time reading and this Coby MID7022-4g seemed to be reviewed well but I'm not sure why. I guess my ignorance in the platform is to blame. I thought an app was an app and any tablet could run them. Now I'm finding out that's not true. I hope to figure out how to control these little buggers the way I want to and this site seems to be the place to learn. Please anyone interested in guiding me would be greatly appreciated. THANKS:)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Well hopefully we can help you when you get stuck. Congrats on the new tablet though, and glad to have you here!

Cheers,
Peter

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablet and Android etc. Then, head down to the Coby Generation 2 section and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy yourself out there.